Sep 28, 2016 - 04:20 AM
- · First thing you should try is to do “Rescan servers”. You can find this option by clicking left-mouse button on the “No connection” label in the right-bottom corner of your platform.
- · If you are able to restart your platform this might solve the connection problems. Chances are that on the next launch it will be able to connect to broker server successfully.
- · Third thing you can do is try to re-login to your trading account. Simply go to “File -> Login to Trade Account” Please ensure that the servers name are correct TDMHoldings-Real for live accounts or TDMHoldings-Demo
- · Maybe you’ve installed any new software on your computer or VPS server recently? Programs like Anti-Virus, Firewall, and Internet security might be blocking your Internet connection
- · Lastly you might need to add your broker again by selecting Open an account – then click on add new broker then search for TDMHoldings again