Oct 31, 2016 - 12:57 AM
Thank you for your query,
Kindly note you can use both accounts to trade with,
One account is your Demo account and the other account is your Live trading account.
The difference between the two accounts is as follows:
Demo account: Is used to take trades and make profits, however you cannot withdraw any of the profits as you only practising on you demo account, it is not a real account.
A Real account: When you are trading live, you are making real profits where you can withdrawing the profits.
Both accounts has its own unique log in details, to be able to log into you MT4 platform to take trades.
Please note, when you are logged into your live trading account, you have 3 options to view your live trading account.
a. Click on Dash board, which you will find under account over view, e.g the account number will start with 100- followed by the rest of the digits.
b. Click on Account or
c. Click on profile, where it will reflect under account number on the left hand side.
For account settings, kindly note that option is not available for clients to avoid any fraudulent activities that might occur, If you would like to make any changes with regards to your MT4 platform password, you may click on transfers, click on trading account, click on change password.
For leverage please follow same procedure as mentioned above, however you will click on edit leverage.
In order to fund your live trading account via instant dashboard card payment, please follow the instructions below:
1. Visit www.tdmarkets.com and LOGIN to your live trading account using your email address and password you created.
2. Click on From Account and scroll down to credit card. Please click on credit card.
3. Select To Account and click on your landing account.
4. Enter the amount you would like to transfer in dollars and click on submit below note.
5. Enter card details, card holder is your name and surname, card number (16 digit card number written in front of the card), enter expiry date that is written in front of your card, CCV code( the last 3 digits written at the back of your card).
6. Select visa-debit or master-debit (when funding live TDMarkets smart account with a debit card), If using a Credit card (please select either visa or master card)
7. Click on make payment, If the system asks for Leave or Stay page, click on Leave page.
8. Enter One time OTP pin which the bank will send you via sms.
9. Click on submit
10. Please wait for the screen to load to say payment was successfully made.
Your funds will reflect instantly.
Should your bank be declining your card when trying to deposit online or should you be without a credit or cheque card, you can use our wire transfer option to send money from your bank account to the TDMarkets bank account. If this is your first time using wire transfer then you will have to add your bank account to your www.TDMarkets.com landing account. To do this please follow these steps:
1. Login to www.TDMarkets.com using your e-mail address and the password you selected when registering on www.TDMarkets.com
2. Click on the "Transfers" tab at the top of the screen
3. Select new bank account as your from account
4. Complete all your account information as follows:
a. Bank source is your bank’s name
b. Account number is your account number
c. Beneficiary name is your first and last name
d. Please contact your bank and ask them for your BIC number/ SWIFT code, and bank address
e. For the receiving bank please select iban(eu) and use the following number: IBAN: PL3912 4069 6025 0000 9120 3200 45
f. If your bank requires an intermediary please ask them for those details as well
Once your bank account has been added, or if you have previously added your bank account to your www.TDMarkets.com landing account, please follow these steps:
1. Select the "Transfers" tab at the top of the screen
2. Select the "Account Funding" tab on the right of the screen
3. Select your bank account as the "from" account
4. Select your landing account as the "to" account
5. Enter the dollar amount you wish to deposit
6. Click submit and an e-mail will be sent to you with the payment instruction that you need to take to your bank to make the wire transfer. Please note that the amount you will be paying into the TDMarkets bank account will be in Euros. The dollar amount you entered will automatically be converted into Euros and will appear on the payment instruction e-mail sent to you. It is VERY IMPORTANT you make sure the funds are sent in Euros. If the funds are sent in dollars they will be rejected and it will take at least three weeks for the funds to return to your account.
7. Payments made via wire transfer will reflect in your account within 3 business days.
Please keep your proof of payment so that if funds are not reflecting after 5 business days you can send it through to care@TDMarkets.com and we can expedite the matter for you.
In order to fund via Bitcoin, please follow the link http://www.tdmarkets.com/deposits, the funds reflects instantly when funding via bit coin, it can also reflect within 12 working hours.